- French / American, born in Paris, Ph.D. in Mathematics from UCLA in 1994, lives and works in Paris.
- Self-taught artist, learned drawing and painting techniques in the span of three years, from 2006-2009, in Paris, London, and Casablanca. Influenced by Futurism, Surrealism, Cubism, Bauhaus (Albers, Kandinsky, Moholy-Nagy, Malevich), Geometric Abstraction, Op Art and Kinetic Art (Vasarely, Agam, Calder).
- A fine-tuned blend of mathematical concepts, ultra-precise free-handed drawing and painting, and a touch philosophy and metaphysics. In the final stage of production, the free-handed drawings and acrylic paints are transformed into works of Graphic Design.
- More than 50 painted works available, 16 of which have been turned into digital photography, exposed on this website.
- Numerous drawings available to exhibit drawing technique.
- Asymptotic and Numerical Approximations of the Zeros of Fourier Integrals, 1996
- Dynamics and Condensation of Complex Singularities for Burgers’ Equation I, 1997
- Dynamics and Condensation of Complex Singularities for Burgers’ Equation II, 1997
- Pole dynamics and oscillations for the complex Burgers equation in the small-dispersion limit, 1996